[sldev] SIM SOURCE CODE

Aspen d'Grey aspen.grey at greydawning.net
Thu Aug 30 13:05:36 PDT 2007

While this is true, there's also a couple of good alternatives: OpenSim
and OpenGrid. These are community open-source projects designed to replace
the Linden sim/grid code for private use. You can find more information at
opensimulator.org, I think.

~Aspen

(PS- sorry if this gets sent twice- the first time I was trying to send it
 from my phone and I'm pretty sure it failed.)