[sldev] [VIEWER] New viewer released with logging of the owners of speaking objects and their location

Iridium Linden iridium at lindenlab.com
Fri Aug 31 12:23:24 PDT 2007

Fair enough. Pasting Rob's Message Labeling email below. Propose other tags!

Let's just do it (and thanks for leading by example!)  It's not my
preferred way of doing it, but it seems like a reasonable compromise.

Let's also take the conversation about coming up with a list of keywords
here (as well as the merits of pursuing this approach):
https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/MISC-642

Once we've locked in on a list, let's post it here:
https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/SLDev

...and on this mailing list.

Rob