[sldev] Help in compiling source in VS2003 please

Ed Sykes ed.sykes at sheridanc.on.ca
Thu Dec 6 19:43:33 PST 2007

Dear Soft,

Thanks for your message.
I *finally* corrected these problems.  You were right.
Now, it compiles and builds the .exe  (newview_noopt.exe)
However, when I try to run it, I get:
a Fatal Error Dialog box:
"ERROR: LLAlertDialog::parseAlerts: Problem reading UI Alerts file:
alerts.xml"
When I press OK it crashes...

If you could assist I would be extremely happy!!  (I think I am soooo close
:)

Thanks for your help!

Cheers,
Ed