llmozlib was: [sldev] Windlight 74642 sources?

Mike Monkowski monkowsk at watson.ibm.com
Fri Dec 7 08:12:39 PST 2007

I can verify that the RC 1.18.6.0 library bundle does include llmozlib.
  The 1.18.5.3 Windows library bundle contains an out of date VS2005
version of llmozlib (llmozlib_vc80.lib, both lib_release and lib_debug
vesions) so I used the one in the RC 1.18.6.0 bundle and it works fine.

A dynamic llmozlib may have benefits, but this is an example where the
version could not have been upgraded separately from the viewer, since
new function calls were added.  Having it statically linked means you
find the problems at build time rather than at run time and you can
always be sure that your customer is using the right version.

Mike