[sldev] [AWG]Login UML Diagram

Tao Takashi tao.takashi at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 11 10:42:02 PST 2007

Hi!

just FYI: I created some UML diagram (or something similar ;-) ) for the
login procedure. I will add some explanations later on but maybe it speaks
for itself.. It's basically modeled after the office hour on Nov 27.

You can find it here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mrtopf/2100998735/

I write write a blog post about some stuff soon and I will later also put it
on the wiki. I will also check in my code which goes alongside and can be
found at http://code.google.com/p/pysecondlife

(important are the two packages capsserver and loginserver as well as the
client folder for testing.
I will also add instructions on how to actually run it later (but probably
not today. It mostly just says "ok" anyway ;-) ).

Hope to see you later at Zero's office hour.

cheers,

Tao

taotakashi at gmail.com
Blog: http://mrtopf.de