[sldev] [VWR] Web login without llmozlib

Robin Cornelius robin.cornelius at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 04:29:25 PST 2007

Hi Guys,

I have been poking this for a week but Seg today reminded me of this
earlier with his post. I now have some c code now that does the web
logon via curl (which we already use in the viewer).llmozlib is not
required

I have the code working in a standalone app and I am planning to
integrate directly into llstartup. I think its a useful fallback for
non mozlib cases? Any thoughts? I can post it if anyone wants it, its
*very* dirty ATM but its quite easy to integrate into llstartup.cpp if
anyone wants to.

The code returns the web key, and this can be stuffed directly into
the required parameter for the xmlrpc request

Best reagrds

Robin