[sldev] The criminalization of open source

Argent Stonecutter secret.argent at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 14:01:59 PST 2007

On 2007-12-18, at 14:54, Callum Lerwick wrote:
> Also, I've used it in the interest of full disclosure. To have any
> chance of counteracting griefers, you have to know how their tools
> work.
> I intercepted a "bury prim". Want one? Here:
>
> Type: Sphere
> Path cut begin, end: 0, 0.75
> Hollow: 94.9
> Twist begin, end: -360, 360
> Dimple begin, end: 0.028, 0.05
> Size x,y,z: 1.637, 1.637, 2.519

We discovered that one a couple years ago.

There's a bunch of variants, I believe they all have the 90%+ hollow
and -360..360 twist. It doesn't kick off by itself, but a number of
other parameters will do it... I have one that (IIRC, I can't get
inworld now) is dimpled 0.49..0.51 and X>1, Y>1, and Z==0.01. Adding
an llTargetOmega can also be useful.