[sldev] Automatically backing up scripts locally.

ordinal.malaprop at fastmail.fm ordinal.malaprop at fastmail.fm
Thu Dec 20 11:53:58 PST 2007

It would help a lot of people certainly, particularly those who have
not yet been burned by script loss - it was the every-version thing
that I considered overly aggressive. Of course, it's not that much use
if everything is called "New Script". Perhaps a timestamp as well, to
the nearest X minutes definable via preferences.