[sldev] Automatically backing up scripts locally.

Argent Stonecutter secret.argent at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 19:32:50 PST 2007

On 2007-12-20, at 20:31, Dzonatas wrote:
> Argent Stonecutter wrote:
>>>

>>> It probably appears out of scope because the published
>>> implementation of COLLADA uses a more standalone-ish server.
>>

>> I'm going by the specification, not any implementation.
>

> There is some confusion here then. How do you see that there is a
> difference between the two assets you stated?

What do you mean? I'm talking about the relationship between them,
not the differences between them.

> A directory tree, you mean pointing back to your ideal scheme?

The backup layout I described *is* a directory tree. Each line is the
name of a file, directory, or symlink.

I don't claim it's ideal, but something like it that lets me deal
with assets at the file level is kind of a requirement. Whether the
individual xml files are in Linden Labs' XML format or in some
COLLADA format is orthogonal.