[sldev] Windlight Glow

Tao Takashi tao.takashi at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 23 08:19:11 PST 2007

On Dec 23, 2007 3:17 PM, Paul Cook <warkirby3333 at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

>  Does anyone have any information on when the LSL controls for windlight's
> glow feature will be available?

It was said that first the bugs need to get ironed out before implementing
new features (at the office hour). What new feature is then to come is
probably open, I would guess saving of settings serverside is one and LSL
controls for Windlight is another. After that it was said it might be Nimble
(new clouds) and layered textures with more maps to configure.

-- Tao

taotakashi at gmail.com
Blog: http://mrtopf.de
Planet: http://worldofsl.com