[sldev] Re: [VWR] Web login without llmozlib

Teravus Ovares teravus at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 09:31:06 PST 2007

Just as a side note,

Since we're talking about HTTP status codes..  a 301 Permanantly
moved status code *works* so long as your calling form says;

or you set the Headers to explicitly tell the browser not to cache.

(Tested on OpenSim with redirection to a secondlife:///app/login url,
though, there's another bug where the client only logs into agni or lldmz -
VWR-4021)

Best Regards