[sldev] First Look 1.13.3.57679 source code

David Fries david at fries.net
Thu Feb 8 20:47:18 PST 2007

On Thu, Feb 08, 2007 at 08:44:28PM +0200, Ismail D??nmez wrote:
> Am I the only one getting something broken like this:
> http://cekirdek.pardus.org.tr/~ismail/tmp/broken.png ?

What is your configuration?  I'm on AMD x86_64, OpenJPEG, ATI Radeon
Xpress 1100.

That looks like exactly what I'm seeing.  Then when I get logged in
pretty much nothing of the UI has any textures applied.  The jpeg 2000
texture decoding isn't blocking the rendering like it used to (which
is good), but textures take a very long time to appear.  I logged in
at the International Spaceflight Museum (Spaceport Alpha 49,81,24) and
even after 15 minutes most things didn't have textures.

If I enable 'HTTP Get Textures' it crashes when it receives a SIGPIPE.
I don't know if this is a second life or a libcurl issue.

--
David Fries <david at fries.net>
http://fries.net/~david/ (PGP encryption key available)