[sldev] First Look 1.13.3.57837 source code is available now

Rob Lanphier robla at lindenlab.com
Fri Feb 9 18:18:58 PST 2007

Hi folks,

For those of you who might not have not noticed, there's a new version
of the First Look viewer available:
https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Source_downloads

Most of the changes are covered in the blog entry from Steve Linden:
http://blog.secondlife.com/2007/02/08/first-look-update-113357837-now-available/

However, there are a couple of important changes specific to the source
code:
*  Artwork is broken out into a separate download
*  Artwork license is clarified:
"The copyrightable materials in this file that are owned by Linden Lab
are "Work" licensed under Creative Commons license Attribution-Share
Alike 2.5 (summarized at
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.5/ , full text of license
at http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.5/legalcode ); provided
however that all trademarks of Linden Lab are subject to the Linden
Lab trademark policy, available at
http://secondlife.com/corporate/trademark/"

I just noticed that I'm one version behind already.  *sigh*  Well, I'll
try to do that later this weekend.

Anyway, have fun with this version!

Rob