Scope of the list (Re: [sldev] Question about customising registration)

Rob Lanphier robla at lindenlab.com
Fri Feb 16 09:42:35 PST 2007

On 2/16/07 9:19 AM, Jesse Nesbitt wrote:
> I don't think SLDev is for discussing registration API, however I
> think I'll answer your question.
Since there's no other mailing list to discuss registration API (that
I'm aware of), this list is fine.  This list is generally about software
development issues relating to Second Life; The only issues that might
relate to software development and Second Life that I think would be
more appropriate elsewhere would be LSL scripting questions, which are
more appropriate for the secondlifescripters list: