[sldev] Question about Proxy Servers

Brandon dimentox at dimentox.com
Fri Feb 16 10:37:22 PST 2007

I am trying to do the same but on linux.. i have tried tsocks
i have tried proxychains all use the LD_PRELOAD
whch for some reason the binary just wont accept or something

ProxyChains-3.1 (http://proxychains.sf.net)
bin/do-not-directly-run-secondlife-bin: error while loading shared
libraries: libproxychains.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file
or directory

but i run proxychains mozilla
it works fine!
its something to do withe the binary i think.
i set my ld.so.conf to the lib files dir so i could run the bin directly.
it works w/o the proxy but i have to be behind a proxy sigh.