[sldev] Avatar list updated for FL-1.13.3.58185, builds on Windows

Dale Glass dale at daleglass.net
Wed Feb 21 19:09:29 PST 2007

Ok, if anybody wants to give it a try, I finally set up a windows build
environment and got it to compile there.

Source is here as usual:
http://svn.daleglass.net/secondlife/trunk

This has windows fixes committed, including all changes needed to build in VS
Express 2005 (libraries not in repository)

I run it in vmware, so I can't actually start the client, just check that it
builds.

This version is an initial test with new icons (which aren't perfect yet). On
windows it also has a very ugly #ifdef in llfloateravatarlist.cpp that breaks
age calculations, as Windows doesn't have strptime. Anybody has any
suggestions for a portable replacement?