[sldev] Generic LSL->Client Comms
dale at daleglass.net
Sat Feb 24 17:24:34 PST 2007
В сообщении от 25 февраля 2007 02:10 Tim Shephard написал(a):
> At a minimum, I'd like to see Dale's version implemented, though it
It already is in my repository
> should probably have an escape character that the beginning which is a
> little more rare.
> Perhaps |?
Perhaps, but I don't think it's very important, as a false match is unlikely
anyway. The current way it works is:
1. Message must come from an object. Normal chat doesn't trigger it
2. String gets split by "$" and must have at least 4 tokens
3. First token must be VwrComm
If those 3 things aren't matched, the string is passed as-is, and the code
doesn't suppress its display.
4. Second token must be "0" (version number, this will change)
If this doesn't match, the text won't appear on screen, but the code won't
continue further either
5. Third token matches the name of a known component.
If this matches, the remaining data is passed to the code that handles it,
otherwise it's ignored.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.secondlife.com/pipermail/sldev/attachments/20070225/4614b4b9/attachment.pgp
More information about the SLDev