[sldev] Viewer Manifest

Christian Westbrook christian at electricsheepcompany.com
Sat Feb 24 18:08:19 PST 2007

Agreed, Ryan, I appreciate your sharing the news about the new
installer.  Thraxis was good enough to quickly turn out a NSIS script
that would allow us to ship OpenSL alongside SecondLife without
running over user settings, or (eventually) things like using
different kinds of caches, and upgrade independently.  It's good to
hear you say everyone will soon "see the code" -- does this mean the
install script itself will be GPL'd as well?

Thanks once again,

Christian Westbrook
SL:  Christian Prior
christian at openmetaverse.org