[sldev] Re: SecondLife_i686_1_13_3_58018_FIRSTLOOK the last client which works with aterm on linux

signore at autistiche.org signore at autistiche.org
Mon Feb 26 02:42:59 PST 2007

Could this be due to the "locale" recent problem?
That would be a known bug:
https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-133

Did you try (both of you) running this command before
starting the viewer?
  export LANG=en_US.UTF-8

If that works, you may also add
  export LANG=en_US.UTF-8
in the "secondlife" script - that should work too.

hope it helps / bye,
Signore Iredell -- http://signore.wordpress.com