[sldev] problem compiling on VS 2005

Duffy Langdon tleiades at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 10 16:32:44 PST 2007

I get some complaints about missing defines for various FSOUND_STREAM, FSAMPLE,  F_CALLBACKAPI, etc.

The error occours in llaudio and in the projects which include headers from this project.

I suspect it has something to do with the FMOD module, but cannot see what is wrong. There is one difference, which I think is related to this issue, when following the wiki guide I discovered that besides fmod.h and fmod_errors.h, "fmod_codec.h" amd "fmod_codec.h" had to be included as well.

Any suggestions on how to move forward?