[sldev] Question about enabling capabilties you don't have normal access to

hamncheese ham at marinersseasidemall.com
Wed Jan 10 18:33:02 PST 2007

I have a question and one that is more for Rob or other Lindens paying attention

I *always* have wanted to know what scripts are lagging on my parcel so I could either remove the offending object or tweak the script but am not an estate owner so I normally don't have access to this information. I can enable the ui elements that control access to this function...but what will happen if I click that button?

I ask for several reasons but mostly when it does a call to
self->sendEstateOwnerMessage(gMessageSystem, "scripts", invoice, strings);

will it actually do anything?

and if it does

am I in violation of any TOS if I click that button on any of "my" parcels?

And yes, I have a conscience otherwise I would try it and then plead ignorance. :) I value my account more than this information but it would be nice to have as a normal resident.

Thanks,

Ham