[sldev] Blurry avatar on own build

Jonathan Wolk jwolk at lindenlab.com
Fri Jan 12 13:11:52 PST 2007

Hi All,

    Jonathan Wolk here (Jonathan Linden) just saying that yes you may be
seeing these errors but the errors message is misleading.  The resilient
mode thing is...not the right solution.  These errors I believe are also
in our officially distributed viewers as well and not just an open
source thing (although you might want to verify that).

-Jonathan