[sldev] Blurry avatar on own build

Alpha Zaius alpha.zaius at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 19:01:52 PST 2007

Candide, this is a known bug (see https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-33)
An unofficial patch is in that bug report.

When your avatar updates its textures, it saves all the layers (etc
underwear / pants / skirt /etc) into single images. The viewer uploads these
images to save processing time on everyone else's viewer. The above patch
fixes the transfer bug that was involved in uploading textures.. I never
tried a sound, but that patch should / may fix it.

-Alpha