[sldev] Version control repository

Kamilion kamilion at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 13:58:09 PST 2007

I tend to agree with the others. Keep a read-only SVN, and let the
community deal with their own servers, we're big boys and girls, we
can do it... :)

At this point, distributed versioning is a non issue... You're ALREADY
using SVN and should know it well by now -- If the community needs a
distributed VCS, they can impliment it themselves. For instance, if
anyone would care to give me a hand, I'm willing to get it up and
running on sllabs.com.

We're more than willing to take the load off your shoulders if you let
us, Rob... :)

Cheers,
Graham Cantin
Kamilion Schnook