[sldev] alternative os support?

Todd T. Fries sl at email.fries.net
Tue Jan 23 04:49:37 PST 2007

No worries about when you incorporate these patches, I'd actually
prefer to fill in a few more details/clean up my end first anyway.

What I'd really like however is to be able to connect to your world,
as your login.cgi I believe, is rejecting me due to me running this
on OpenBSD as far as I can tell.

Let me know if you could use any info from me to further this end.

Thanks,
Todd Fries .. todd at fries.net

|                                             \  1.636.410.0632 (voice)
| Free Daemon Consulting, LLC                 \  1.405.227.9094 (voice)
| http://FreeDaemonConsulting.com             \  1.866.792.3418 (FAX)
| "..in support of free software solutions."  \          250797 (FWD)
|                                             \

              37E7 D3EB 74D0 8D66 A68D  B866 0326 204E 3F42 004A
                        http://todd.fries.net/pgp.txt

Penned by Rob Lanphier on 20070122 17:33.01, we have: