[sldev] Bandwidth requirements

Gary Wardell gwardell at ApprovalSystems.net
Tue Jan 23 01:26:12 PST 2007

Hi,

Actually, just today I was noticing that when circumnavigating an island areas that I once was in are grayed and have to be
refreshed when returning to those areas.

I would agree with both of you that this is somewhat ridiculous.

Gary