[sldev] An experiment in paleocomputing

Adam Frisby adam at gwala.net
Thu Jul 5 02:54:22 PDT 2007

I think there's a good deal of room for improvement in the SL renderer
if it was rewritten again today - among other things geometry shaders
would be a real blessing (hell even doing the transforms in a vertex
shader today may be worth considering).

I'm actually contemplating somewhat, idea of benchmarking a few of these
ideas in a quick & dirty libsl based viewer. I'll post back the results
if I get around to building it.

Adam