[sldev] DNC Gigs

Harold Brown labrat.hb at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 07:21:05 PDT 2007

Again.. the Brown Act ONLY applies to City Legislature in California.  It
has nothing to do with businesses incorporated or not.

As Linden Labs is NOT a city in California, there is nothing in regards to
the Brown Act that they are legally required to follow.

The Bagley-Keane Act you brought up next in the JIRA ONLY applies to STATE
Legistature in California.  Again nothing to do with a business,
incorporated or not.