[sldev] Rolling a custom viewer installer?

Able Whitman able.whitman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 13:46:21 PDT 2007

Rob,

I apologize, I haven't been clear enough in asking my questions. I'm not
asking you, or anyone else, to interpret the licensing agreements for the
component libraries for me. Like you said, the licenses are included and the
onus is on me to adhere to them.

Assuming that I have taken the responsibility for adhering to all the
various component licenses, if I also adhere to the guidelines for
distributing the software itself (
http://secondlife.com/corporate/trademark/distribution.php), as well as the
trademark usage for web and print material (
http://secondlife.com/corporate/trademark/print_web.php) and the policy for
fan sites (http://secondlife.com/community/fansites_regs.php), will it be
permissible for me to distribute an installer for the viewer built using the
scripts included with the viewer source, or are there other guidelines I
need to follow as well?

--Able