[sldev] SL/RL Interfaces

Laurent Laborde kerdezixe at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 22:03:30 PDT 2007

Unless  it require fast update.
e.g : moving/rotating some prims ingame to control a robot arm irl (or
a camera, or any remote controlable device)

I think something like that could be done using libsecondlife and the
script sending his state to an agent using chat/text/im. Could match
some need, even if it's not always the best solution.

--
kerunix Flan