[sldev] Jira still has a problem

Matthew Dowd matthew.dowd at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Jul 6 07:33:17 PDT 2007

Well, the reason I posted the patch for VWR-1549 twice was because the first time, I somehow posted it anonymously (see https://jira.secondlife.com/secure/ManageAttachments.jspa?id=12842).

Whilst Torley's blog on using jira was laudable, it could have been timed after all these problems have been fixed - any news on the upgrade to a newer version - jira.secondlife is on 3.71, 3.7.2 alledgedly fixes some of the bugs we've seen, but the latest release of Jira which came out on 3rd July is 3.9.3!

Matthew