The Tao of Ceasar Chavez Re: [sldev] Hunger Strike

Dzonatas dzonatas at dzonux.net
Fri Jul 6 15:30:40 PDT 2007

Soft Linden wrote:
> We can never be in the position where we do something just because
> someone made a
> threat to hurt themselves, even if it's just starving for a while.
> Other people might follow your example if we did.

I doubt I'd be an example, unlike Ceaser Chavez:
http://www.colapublib.org/chavez/bio.htm

His strikes were not to hurt himself. His strikes were to relieve pain
and make improvements.

As Philip himself wrote, "to improve the human condition..."... by doing
what?

Besides such off-path and daunting visions on this list, like "low
hanging fruit..."

Si se pueda!

--
Power to Change the Void