[sldev] Opening the server source?

Jonathan Freedman jef at pleiades.ca
Mon Jul 9 09:04:42 PDT 2007

Hey Babbage,

When do we get the sacrificial mono island where we can drop our current
LSL-enabled objects into a volcano (or other such symbolism) and see how
they run? I sense the 1.18 changes ( and the ensuing step towards het
grid) makes this a little more practical.

Cheers

Jonathan Freedman / otakup0pe Neumann
VP Operations
Pleiades Consulting