[sldev] Re: Viewer Crash Reports updated

Nicholaz Beresford nicholaz at blueflash.cc
Mon Jul 9 16:26:36 PDT 2007

Able Whitman wrote:
> This is great information! Thanks, Soft!

I've seen most of them in real crash dumps (including
what Lindens call Plus-dumps which they don't get from
regular users).

LLEventPoll/boost::intrusive ptr is fixed.

LLImageBase::allocateData always (almost) has image
allocation of images with at least one dimension of
2048 downstack.

The two PushBatch are the same (just with ATI and
NVIDIA boards) and crash in glDrawRangeElements
with what looks like valid data (as far as the
dumps let me see ... no glaring NULL pointers or
junk on the stack).

I've seen one so far with  LLUserAuth::authenticate
and also have a log for it, it seems to be related
to the computer not being able to reach the login
host.

LLXMLRPCTransaction::Impl::init is probably related
to authenticate, but I've never seen this one as a
dump (but would like to).

Nick
---
Second Life from the inside out: