[sldev] creating new windows

Jana Lepon jana at iastate.edu
Tue Jul 10 09:26:40 PDT 2007

Hi -
I've been lurking on the list for a while, but this is my first post.
I'm fairly new to the code, so apologies in advance if this is a
stupid question... Right now, I'm trying to break up the UI to display
floaters in new windows (outside of the viewer window.) Eventually,
I'd like to have two windows running - one with the avatar,
environment, and chat, and the other with menus and floaters. Is this
feasible? If so, any tips on where to start would be greatly
appreciated. Thank you!

- Jana