[sldev] Rolling a custom viewer installer?

Able Whitman able.whitman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 09:39:11 PDT 2007

Thanks, Soft. I replied to Dale's thread with what information and practices
I've been using with my own installer as well.

I know LL has no obligation to provide guidance on how to compliantly
redistribute custom viewers, but it would be a very nice thing indeed if
they did! I'm not asking you or Rob for official guidelines, but I know LL
employs some lawyers, so I would like to ask *them* for guidelines. :)

--Able