[sldev] Call stack for crash on startup in SSE code on early Athlon processors?

James Cook (James) james at lindenlab.com
Tue Jul 10 09:43:07 PDT 2007

I tried and failed yesterday to fix "Crash on startup due to SSE
instructions":
https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-1610

We mistakenly tested this build on an Athlon Mobile XP 2000+ which
supports SSE1.

None of our internal developers have a processor this old.  Does anyone
have an early Athlon (K7 / Thunderbird) that doesn't support SSE who can
get me a call stack off the current codebase?

I'm reverting the SSE code from 1.18.0 until we can sort this out.
We're putting together an old Athlon internally, but it won't be in time
for the 1.18 series.

James