[sldev] Linker error building viewer from 1.18.0.4 sources under VC8

Nicholaz Beresford nicholaz at blueflash.cc
Thu Jul 12 03:34:29 PDT 2007

Fulvio,

I think there was a change in the code between 1.18.0.4 and
1.18.0.6 which affects the project files.  I guess you will
have to do the manual conversion of the projects files (or
wait until someone posts them).

The manual conversion isn't as bad as it looks.  Yes, the
instructions are large, but it will most likely not take
longer than 10 or 15 minutes (and you have the vsprops file
already from the prebuilt solutions).  When you're done,
you will have to open indra_complete.sln (not
indra_complete_vc8.sln).

Nick