[sldev] No source in SVN yet

Rob Lanphier robla at lindenlab.com
Thu Jul 12 11:31:05 PDT 2007

On 7/12/07 9:00 AM, Dale Glass wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 12, 2007 at 08:01:59AM -0700, Rob Lanphier wrote:
>
>> Sorry about that.  Pushing now.
>>

> Hmm, why is it in branches/Branch_1-18-0 and not in /release?
>
> Or maybe I'm not understanding what the directory structure is supposed
> to work like.

I'm keeping things as close as possible to our internal repository
structure as possible.  I think the fact that 1.17.x (x>0) came straight
off of "release" was the actual anomaly from our usual process.

See:
https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Source_branches

...for an explanation.  Additionally, you can look at the source
downloads page to see the historical use:
https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Source_downloads

Rob