[sldev] Re: Mute Visibility Preview (Re: More on Mute Visibility)

Able Whitman able.whitman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 13:57:16 PDT 2007

Howdy,

I've got an updated version of my mute visibility preview viewer done,
updated to work with the 1.18 release. I think it's ready for public
consumption, so if you're interested in trying it out, you can get it here:

http://ablewhitman.org/viewer/

As before, it's currently only available for Windows, and only supports the
en-us locale. It will install on top of an official 1.18.0.6 installation,
but it works side-by-side with the official viewer and should not overwrite
any files or clobber any settings.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Cheers,
--Able