[sldev] Re:SVC-85 - friends lists not working

Nicholaz Beresford nicholaz at blueflash.cc
Fri Jul 13 09:34:14 PDT 2007

One thing that I observe frequently is that I'm getting
IM's into email while I have been logged in.  Sometimes
even a conversation ends in the middle over IM and I later
found that the other person continued to talk but their
stuff ended up in my email rather than in my window.

Nick

Second Life from the inside out:
http://nicholaz-beresford.blogspot.com/