[sldev] Another odd problem

Harold Brown labrat.hb at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 12:33:27 PDT 2007

I've had these types of messages in the past.  Haven't looked into why I get
them before, figured now is a good time to bring it up :)

They've always been from people I don't know... and as I'm obviously not
online (since it went to my e-mail) I wasn't sending them a message to begin
with.

The Resident you messaged is in 'busy mode' which means they have requested
not to be disturbed.  Your message will still be shown in their IM panel for
later viewing.
[...]

---
To stop receiving these emails, log in to Second Life and uncheck "Send IM
to Email" in the General tab of the Preferences window or visit:
http://secondlife.com/account/im_off.php?k=ganu3fsn3sexdpmi5cwn3l2jtwovdkgiyfqvq6cgnyda5qhpr7dfcua2zbakec4e