[sldev] OSLCC SecondLife-1.18.0.6.OS.0 released

Dzonatas dzonatas at dzonux.net
Fri Jul 13 13:52:58 PDT 2007

Last file release on OSLCC did pretty well with over 200 downloads in an
early June week.

Here is an update:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=191214

It contains the same VWR-1110 patch as before but with the updated
source to 1.18.

Instead of naming scheme like MyPopularNameEdition, I decided to go with
something more anonymous like OS for Open Source editions. That way we
all can get fair credit for the team effort!

SecondLife-1.18.0.6.OS.0 is a debug enabled build. Hopefully, with the
new dia de la liberacion, we are able to switch more easily between the
aditi and agni grids to be more productive with the open source
movements and testing.

Hehe... instead of OS... I was thinking of calling this ThirdLife.

Let me know what patches you want included in the next build.

An installer for the Windows version that sets up a separate main
directory and settings file would be awesome, so it doesn't have to
depend on the official SecondLife install. =)

Dz

--
Power to Change the Void