[sldev] llGiveInventory comedy

Tateru Nino tateru.nino at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 07:12:44 PDT 2007

Despite having suggested it, I'm most in favour of option (1).
Intuitively it makes the most sense. You're initiating contact
explicitly or implicitly, and making sure that communication is possible
would seem to be a part of that. It doesn't involve confusing messages.
In short, it behaves like people would expect, if they thought it through.

Now if we can disable busy mode when someone pays an object.... :)

--
Tateru Nino
http://dwellonit.blogspot.com/