[sldev] Viewer Problems

Andreas Lichtenberger webmaster at ligosworld.com
Tue Jul 17 12:59:24 PDT 2007

I´m happy for hearing questions becouse i have no own idea left.
But I followed those steps already. I compiled the version 1.17.0.12 the
same way.
Problems now with the newest version.
The file, the error comes from is a new file ( llsrv.cpp and the header
llsrv.h ), which was not part of the project in the 1.17... versions.

Andreas