[sldev] Viewer Problems

Andreas Lichtenberger webmaster at ligosworld.com
Wed Jul 18 03:52:03 PDT 2007

Of course I can:

llsrv.cpp
c:\sldev\linden\indra\newview\llsrv.cpp(59) : error C2665:
'LLSRVRecord::LLSRVRecord' : none of the 2 overloads could convert all
the argument types
        c:\sldev\linden\indra\newview\llsrv.h(45): could be
'LLSRVRecord::LLSRVRecord(U16,U16,const std::string &,U16)'
        while trying to match the argument list '(WORD, WORD, LPTSTR, WORD)'
Build log was saved at
"file://c:\SLDEV\linden\indra\newview\ReleaseForDownload\BuildLog.htm"
newview - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

These files are new in the 1.18.... releases.

Thanks
Andi