[sldev] Re: Mute Visibility Preview (Re: More on Mute Visibility)

Able Whitman able.whitman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 13:02:14 PDT 2007

I've released an updated preview of the Mute Visibility (
http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-1017) patch. The latest patch also
includes an implementation of auto-unmuting (
http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-1735) , as discussed on this list.

Installer and release notes are here:
http://ablewhitman.org/viewer/

The complete patch is here:
http://ablewhitman.org/viewer/aw-41572.patch.zip

Barring any new bugs, this patch is pretty close to the one I will be
submitting to JIRA. I'm going to let my extremely helpful testers bang away
at it for a few days first, and I still need to clean up both the feature
spec and the test plan I've created for the mute visibility features.
Hopefully I will be ready to submit the patch in about a week.

Cheers!
--Able