[sldev] Test Server ?

Joshua Bell josh at lindenlab.com
Mon Jul 23 10:30:08 PDT 2007

Yep, sorry, we started using Uma for some internal testing.

Now that we've hit "message template liberation" you should be able to
connect any 1.18 or later viewer to Aditi for the foreseeable future.

We're pushing some internal test builds to Aditi on an irregular basis
as well, but leaving the grid open, and none should affect compatibility.