[sldev] Can I include source licensed under the 3-clause BSD?

Alissa Sabre alissa_sabre at yahoo.co.jp
Tue Jul 24 07:16:38 PDT 2007

Hmmmmmm.

> > > I use strptime

> > What kind of date string do you get there?  (Do the
> > Lindens really just send a string for the avatar?)

> Yep, the date as it appears in the profile.

I'd like to point out that the _feature_ that the date string is
always formatted in American style is filed as a bug (VWR-721), and I
support the idea that viewers show date strings in a localized
format.

For now, I don't know how we can achieve this, but I feel
uncomfortable that you are adding a new feature that presumes the date
string is always in American format.

# strptime has a feature that parses the given string in an locale
  dependent manner, but it may or may not compatible between systems,
  or a given locale data may not exist on the OS.