[sldev] There are a few files in the 1.16.0.5 src dist without Copyright text

Phoenix phoenix at secondlife.com
Mon Jun 4 14:45:24 PDT 2007

Yes, I found this as well. Many of these files were in development
during the original internal open source push, so they missed the fun
'give every file a header' patch-fest. These files are licensed under
the same terms as every other source file, gpl, and we have corrected
the issue in appropriate branches. Updated files will come soon.

SL-43091: Fix copyright and license notice

thanks for noticing though. :)